In 2017 one phrase echoed on the internet for years after its birth. “Don’t tase me, bro!” was howled by student Andrew Meyer, in what was dubbed the University of Florida Taser incident. He was questioning Senator John Kerry at a town forum on campus. Meyer asked over the microphone if Kerry was a member of the Skull and Bones. He was immediately restrained and forcibly removed, but not without a struggle which resulted in him pleading the infamous “Don't tase me, Bro!"- line. Campus police did not listen, they tased the shit out of that dude. Sorry, Andrew. Here at the temple, we were inspired to make a twisted T-shirt out of that moment. Is this shirt a joke, making light of that situation? Maybe. Is it a response to powers that be, saying we won’t be silenced by force? Maybe. You decide.
• Cut, Sewn, Dyed, Designed and Printed in the U.S.A.
• This shirt will look good and feel good.
• Soft and lightweight feel because of the 100% combed and supreme Airlume, ring-spun cotton. They feel broken in from the very first wear. (heather colors contain polyester for that blended comfort)
• Eco-friendly water-based ink is soft to the touch and moves with the shirt, not stiff and crunchy like that 5K T-shirt you own.
• This unisex tee is flattering for both men and women.
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping provides better function, comfort, and durability.
• Side-seamed for a more flattering fit, not boxy like that promo T-shirt.
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
Why spend your hard earned money on our shirts? Watch the videos below and see why we are so confident in our product.